My OWN Car xD !!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

6/3
Went to Johor to take my car , why i bought in Johor ?
Long story so don nid to talk abt it ^^
Kinda happy when i reach there , my aunt fetch me .
I was waiting at the bus stop , then i saw a black vios comin
the plate number was the 1 i bought so i knew tat that was my car haha !
when i got up the car , there was that new car smell hahahaha !
then on the car i started tearing up all the plastic on the cushion .
don understand why some ppl don wan to take out those plastic .
u bought a car for comfortable but ur sitting on the plastic xD !

7/3
I drove back to KL in the morning , really powerful hehe !
i nvr drove a car so fast b4 , maybe bcox the old car i was driving was
a big fat slow mo :P !
actualy i was driving at a normal speed when my mom called up to fuck me up !
i got pissed and took the car as fast as it can !
it went 180km/h , it was suppose to be a 3 hours trip++
but i got back in 2 and a half hours xD
Once i got back went to Bi's house to show off my car haha !
then brought her and her cuzn and my frens out to have lunch .
after tat i got bak n rest .
and tat was my dad ^^ !

8/3
Monday , was suppose to drive to school .
bt i left my car in the workshop for Tinted cox its rili damn HOT !
so Kenny came and fetch me bak from school .
while i was waiting i was excited to see how was my car , bt he dint took
my car at the workshop . he drove his car >.<
my mood went down , then my temper went up cox he brought me to Puchong
to fix his dad's car , and the traffic was a damn !
I got pissed and started fucking him up side down , bt he was still laughing -.-''
don understand him , so i got back at 9pm++ and got my car then straight to my
Bi's house to have dinner . The tinted was quite nice bt was nt wat i expected .
anyway its still my car and i like it so much ^^ !

0 comments: