How much I love you ^^ !

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I never meant to stop replying you, baby ,

and I am sorry if I did , my hp is out off batt >.<

My heart belongs to you,

and that will never change.

My love for you is strong,

and it keeps growing every day.

Keep your head high, dear,

and never let it fall , remember that

I do truly love you, dear,

and I always will.

Your love is like a star,

shining in my heart Lighting up my life .

Never felt this way before ,

What would I do without you .?

You’ve shown me the love I've never felt before .

My Family never gave me this kind of feeling .

It's always arguement & sadness i felt at home !

You are like an angel from my sweetest dream .

You've given me my world I couldn't find .

Now I know what love is .

I am willing to let go of my family and live with yours !

Love You & your family so much , there i feel like a real home !

MuackxX
( I know ist's kinda girly , bt this is what I feel and it's true ! ^^ )

0 comments: