Tuesday, August 11, 2009

o.O I'm back to update my abandon blog ...

1st of all i wanna aplogize to my dear , I'm sry dear for bluffing u .

always say im gonna update i dint >.<

Blog is just like an exam paper , while i update then the fear came.

everything in my head that i knw juz dissapear !



I guess most of the stuents are happy now?

most of us got our wishes ^^ ,

nt a long holiday bt atleast we don have to go xD

Really lazy ppl !!!

Anyway every1 becareful outside too , there might be chance u'll get it :P

Drink more water n stay indoors more ! ^^





Today , my dear is gonna sit for her exam in driving ...

hope all the pratice dear did with my car n giving me heart attacked
is good enuf to passs hehe ....

Good luck dear , i will alwys support you !



Wish her luck too ok ppl ! xD

and i wll update often from now , don't wan my dear to be sad n mad anymore >.<

Lurb Eu !

0 comments: