Great Mother's Day .... '' NOT ''

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can't beliv i have a blog now ><
forced by my Dearest Laopo to make 1 T.T

This morning I went to listen car theory , it was damn boring !
Luckly after 3 hours of ceramah ,
the uncle who send me thr said we don hav to stay for another 3 hours for khursus amali .
Then he send me bak home , he saved me from 3 hours of boredness ^^

Actually 2day my mom said she will trade in my old HandPhone n buy SE w705 ,
bt i guess she listen wrong and ask the price of SE G705 , which is not the HP i wan !
It's rm200 cheaper than w705 , so my mom decided i should get that , bt i dint want that .
My mom got mad and scold me why always buy expensive stuff >< then my face changed too ,
and told her nvm lets go i don wanna change anymore !
Then we went to Pizza hut n eat since it's mother's day , im not gonna quarell wif her .
I jz kept quiet until we got home , and i paid for the food zzzZZ

0 comments: