The Pain inside

Friday, May 15, 2009

It started exam again this wednesday ...
Like all the exam passed , after finish or emptying my exam papers ,
my mind will be thinking abt sumthing .
And tats when all the mood's is gone . I will be quiet and not talk anymore ...
This is the only place i can express my feelings , I cant talk abt this to my mom or either my dad
they have too much expectation on me , they think I can do it but for me I am trying
but for some reason i don't know why I can't ? Sumtimes i juz wish they were me so tat they
would know what im feeling . My heart is rili pain after each exam paper I did and I can't
answer them , I kept all my tears inside and it rili hurts !
I'm Sorry ! I can't tell the truth face to face (to my Momi , Daddy & Dear)

1 comments:

fion said...

Dear...i will be thr for you !
i know u're really unhappy at these few days...
but don think too much k?
we stil hav time...i think u can catch up the important subject b4 SPM...
i wil scold u if u feel lazy to go tuition xD
gambateh !
i love you~