Holiday passed so fast !

Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 weeks holiday have pass so fast ! when we are in school we always wanted holiday
bt when we are in a holiday we wanted to go back to school , it's kinda stupid xD
boring school life is bak again ! hope every1 is ready for school tmr !
gonna start schooling and study for our SPM le , hope everybody
will study hard le ! for me i wish i can do well in SPM also , bt i guess im kinda lazy .
My parents will be more worry abt me and will keep annoying me to study hard
soon ... I know they want me to have a better future but im trying my best
not to disapoint them , i juz hope everything will turn out fine after SPM !
i know i will fail some subject bt that is how it's gonna be ,
my mom and dad will kill me also cox they don't wan me to fail any subject ...
IM SORRY ! ><
Dad , i know u work so hard to raise me and im asking too much from u
i dont know what should i do , i can't help myself ...
i help u then momi will angry say im betraying her , help momi then dad ur so alone !
what can i do , im in the middle . im always in trouble when u both are quarell-ing !
always when u guys quarell i have a bad time sliping , and trying to stop u both from
quarell-ing i nid to hurt u , it's not easy for me if u guys know how i feel !
i hate it ! i hate it when u both quarell ! I wish i have a happy family that nvr quarell at all !


Dear , u must push me to study and go tuition ok . ur the only 1 i listen to ^^
I will work harder for our future de , i won't let go so easily ! I love you

0 comments: