Bad party ...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

So ... i juz got bak from a drunk party , but i din't drink any alcohol I Swear ^^
some1 that all my frens hate came to the party , dunno who brought him there .
started was all having fun drinking , me and Shi How were juz bbq-ing ,
most of them are drunk so the guy bang 1 of my fren and things started to
fired up , all got mad and nearly fight . made a big noise and getting worst ...

Most of my frens vomit all over the place , 1 person even went to hospital bcox
he vomit blood . WU JIE is the funny 1 , he dint drink alot bt his alrdy blur ,
when we were at the mamak shop yam cha he talk talk talk and suddenly
vomit . everybody laugh at him saying his useless haha ... he bcame the laugh of the day xD

Dear , sorry i made u worry ... I dint mean not to reply ur sms , it's bcox im driving .
it's my fault i dint sms b4 i start driving , nx time i will let dear know 1st b4 doin anything
im really sorry dear ><

0 comments: