I Update my blogie le ! ^^

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

UPDATING :-

My Baobei laopo complaining liao need me to update blog le hehe !
but it only pass 3 days from my last post wor xD
cant think of anything to write o ...

This pass 2 days when my dad came , the whole world went up side down !
it's crazy , the day my dad reach at the airport n got up to the car
the war had began again ...

2day i din't go school it's also bcox of my parents zzZ
they won't stop seriously ! quarell quarell quarell ...
woke me up at 3am++ then i juz stand and look at them till maybe 4 sumthing
maybe got tired n slept without noticing . Then at 8 sumthing again they started
OMG this time my father wanted to go out and settle some payment for the credit card
then they quarell till outside zzZ
i cant take tis anymore ... im getting bored of this family ! im sick of this
wish i can leave this house , lucky my dad is goin back to China to work tmr
so i don have to hear anymore shouting in and out my ears !

0 comments: