My Blogie is now Open to the Public !!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Harlu everyone ,
My blog is now open so that every1 can view . ^^

Happy Part :

Funny thing , I passed my driving test on monday but the next day
my mom bought me a motorbike ....
But still , im happy i got it cox i been dreaming to get a bike for almost 1 year++
my parents drag thier promises too long , don't know when i'm gonna get a car next !!!
for now i'm gonna ask my mom to take taxi when she go out so i can use her car xD

I just got my driving license this afternoon , although I got my license it
felt the same when i din't have it , it's just a paper so that police won't catch u ...
But now i can drive anywhere without fear that there will be a roadblock infront xD

Sad Part :

I WAS CHOOSEN FOR NATIONAL SERVICE , woohoo =.=''
can't belive my Dear n Momi laugh at me T.T
so mean , they don't wanna see me anymore !
anyway , there's still time to have fun b4 goin there ... So let's go out and have fun ppl ,
while ur back from NS ur gonna nid to start working hard in the big big world outside !

p/s : not gonna update much , bz doin sumthing for my dear xD lurb eu dear !

0 comments: