My Weekend ^^

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My 6th month anniversary 25/7 ^^
went out with my dear to Pa-vi-LION xD !
1st thing to do wasn't EATING haha , went to buy movie ticket
we watch ICE AGE 3 , then went to search for out food ...
was gonna eat Sushi bt then we went pass the food court and
saw lots of things to eat , so we ate at the food court instead ...
After eating , we juz walk around till the movie started then we went in .
ICE AGE 3 was kinda childish bt its funny ,
good movie to watch when ur in stress time xD !
Finished the movie , we then went to Baskin Robin .
Ate Ice Cream Foundue , finaly we got to try it cox the 1st time
we went to there we were too full >< !
My Anniversary plan was to go to tis 4 Season Restaurant ,
bt my dear din't wan to go , so maybe next time i'll bring u there ^^

25/7 was also 1 of my fren birthday , Happy BirthDay to you , Sheng !
Drunk party held at his house , Beer , Whiskey , Tequila and Soft drinks xD !
Those ppl who reached late to his party had to drink 3 glass ,
i don know what should i call the drink haha , he mixed all beer whiskey tequila n 7 up !
3 glass down ur throat and ur gonna start to get high hahaha !
Pity to those who drink it . Almost 80% of the ppl at the party was drunk
lucky for me im the 20% who wasn't drunk ^^ ! Wise Decision nt to drink
if nt nobody is gonna send me home , cox the 1 who brought me there was drunk !
end up i'm the 1 who drove him back =.='' !

0 comments: