CinCai post xD

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My laptop is back again xD ! using laptop to update
stupid laptop wasted alot of my $$ , errmm i think it's my parents $$ hehe
my laptop went for repair almost 3 - 4 times , cost averagely 300-400 each time
everytime have to go down to KL to fix it , wasting my valueble time
& patrol haha . and each time i repair it i need sum frens to acompany ,
i have to treat them to eat >< pity me !!!
hope it won't spoil anymore , if it does ill just sell it parts by parts i guess :P

My Botak frens are back from NS , just for 5 days .
Bt still theres abit time to hang out , almost a month n a half havnt seen them
They went to GreenBox on tuesday bt i dint go , had to do sumthing else ...
Bt we got a chance to go out n have a drink and watch Harry Potter 2Day ^^
Not as i espected,its boring >< after i will tell you better don watch
& don regret after watching it xD !


To : Xi Teng Jie
I know from now on we won't be talking anymore ,
Thank you jie for all the time im in a down position
u were there to support me ...
I wish things between us dint change bt i guess thats nt posible .
I always treated u as my real sister n that won't change either .

Wish u all the best Jie !
Wish You n Bryan will be happy always ^^

0 comments: