Finaly I got my bike ! ^^

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hehe , I got my motorbike 2day ! the feeling was great !
Waited almost 1 year and a half to get my bike , beg and beg my parents
to get me 1 ! at last they bought me a bike after 6 months i got my license !
The funny thing was I passed my driving test (for car) and the next day i got a bike haha !

















































Another happy thing was , i had dinner with my Dear's family ^^
I was scare & shy , din't know what to say ><
Bt still it was a nice dinner and happy family time ! din't had tis kind of feeling
for a long time ...
Dear's family was so nice to me , dear even say they treat me better then her xD !
Hope there will be more chance to be closer with dear's family ^^
Love Dear & her family so much !

I guess that's all for now , still need to teach my bro how to ride the bike ...
His kinda noob hahaha !

0 comments: