Happy Birthday JieSi !

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

12/1
Haha 2day is the 1st time my Bi wear high heels to go out xD
but she started to feel pain after a short while walking aroung haha !
I think next time i need to bring a slipper along if she wear heels out :P
One more thing , my Bi virus infected me alrdy !
last time she was the 1 who always shop for cloths and others ...
but now , im the one buying stuff OMG !
i need to install some antishopping program in me xD
OK back to the topic hehe ,
we went to RedBox to celebrate JieSi birthday ,
but b4 started singing , opps i mean b4 coming in to the room
and show their faces . Aaron brought foods in with him haha
then only everyone went to take foods and have dinner .
while eating , the Birthday Girl cant wait to start singing
so she sang while everybody is eating , guess shes the only who
sang from the beginning till the end .
Aroung 10 My Bi n I got to go , her curfew is to reach home at 10 sumthing
so we went back earlier , and thats how my day ends ^^

0 comments: