H.E.L.P

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yesterday me , my baby , Sinyee and my baby's mom went to
HELP University College to have a look .
I had become a driver in my baby's family haha .
Her mom always call me to drive wherever T.T
So I went to her house around 8 sumthing ,
we had breakfast . After breakfast , since my baby is doin on9 buisness
most of the time she nid to go to the bank and bank in some money .
If it's not the bank then it will be the pos office haha !
So after doin everything , then we went to fetch Sinyee
then started our jouney to HELP !!! ^^
We reach damansara aroung 12pm but , i can't find the freaking
school so I round and round all over the place .
I even went in to the police station to ask for direction >.<
Finally almost 12.30pm , The professional ME found the place haha !
the school is kinda cool , it's underground xD one way to the end and come back .
after a tour in the main block we sat down and my baby n sinyee asked
question abt thier courses they wanna take , and the counselor explain
clearly to them and it took so damn long hehe :P
After explaining , she took us to the other block on the otherside of the building
but its quite near haha !
I think my baby like the school vry much ...
So now is juz the time to wait for her to make a decision
and wait for SPM result to come out ...

0 comments: