My Future starts now

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20/1
Today I went to enroll into my college wif my baby n my mom .
Cars is my only interest , so i took automotive as the pathway of my future .
The Otomotive College(TOC) . My parents n my baby support me .
Before my mom dint wan me to go for a car mechanic , bt after she saw the college
she changed her mind . As I know , she let me join is because there's lots of
filipino tat she can get along wif and let them take control of me and let me study well .
tats a gud thing xD !
For me now , im starting to know abt responsibility .
I know nw i gotta study hard and don take advantage as i did in high school .
Fooling around for so long was fun , bt as i think of the passed i realize tat
in high school i really wasted alot of time . I dint did gud and now im juz
studying tis part .
I remember last month i went to Inti college , actually the 1st choice of course
i wanted was to take mechanical enginearing . When I was at Inti ,
i asked some question for the course . At 1st i was happy the counselor told me
i needed 3 credits , cox tats all i have . Unfortunately in 3 credits i needed a passing
gred in Add maths or Physics . Seriously , my mood went down ...
I nvr once think tat getting rejected juz bcox of a school gred was this hurting
and important . At tat time i was thinking to stop studying n started working .
I started to hate books , hate teachers n hate studying ...
At tat time , i dint wan to go to any education fair or whatever .
Bt I acompany my baby too , at tat time I found a college tat i prefer n
interetsted in . I realize at that moment i still have a chance , and i
must work hard n don let my parents down .
I can't let them down anymore , the things i promise in high school
was all a joke for them ...
I think back to the passed and i notice money is not easy ,
i did some part time jobs and realize money is not easy to earn .
I am so lucky , my parents gave me all i want .
Juz bcox im goin to study , my dad went overseas to work to raise me and my bro
he gave me alowance , he paid for my college n juz for studying
he willing to buy a car for me .
I really dunno wat will happen if they dint do this for me .
I juz hope my lil bro will understand all tis soon , im now trying to get him to study
bt its still in progress ...

Thanks for everything Mom n Dad ! love you guys
And Bi , don't think i forgot you hehe .
Thank you for always being there for me , Love you so much too !

0 comments: