Our 1st Anniversary !

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im so happy you are mine hehe !
before i nvr think we would be 2gether ,
but i need to thank you for giving me a chance !
Nvr been so happy in my life ^^

Today we celebrate our 1st yr anniversary ,
its a normal day out , but it felt special !
I love the times we hang out 2gether ,
we went to LakeGarden park to have a walk in the afternoon .
I was planning to have a picnic there , but the weather was too hot .
so we juz had a walk and took sum pics there ...
I would post the pics but they are all wif my baby :P
anyway , after having a walk in the park we went to TimeSquare .
my baby wanted to buy a high heel shoe that she saw the other day
she went wif her aunty , so i got it for her hehe !
Cant blive my baby so fat alrdy hahaha , xL de short pants she cant wear :P
(the cutting of the short pants was small xD)
so she bought a long pants , she bought the 1 was for male cox
she wan those are not tight at the knee ..
After shopping we went back to have a rest , actually i wanted to bring her
to Langat mountain to have our dinner . She don wan >.<
so we juz had a simple dinner at home ...

Happy Anniversary bi !
always and forever will love you GooN BiBi ! ^^

0 comments: