School started O.O

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

7.31am and im here updating ...
I guess it felt different now , my bro started schooling
and im here at home doin nothing xD
guess its an adult life now ...
Life , sometimes its fun , sometimes its not .
got good times got bad times .
so many trouble and stress around me now ,
I guess life changes ,
almost all the time having argument wif my mom .
maybe somethings is goin wrong ...
cant change her attitude , when she in a bad mood
i guess everything to her is wrong >.<
If she has a temper i have a limit too rite ?
common sense ...

The ONE thing that will not change in my life
is the ONE I LOVE Forever GOON WEI LING !
I'm sorry for everything ...
Last night , I dint watch the movie .I swear !
i went in and i came out before the movie started ,
i waited outside for 2.30 hours juz so tat i can watch it wif u .
i called bi from the time i went out the cinema till now ,
i promise to watch the movie wif u and i will do it .
im sorry i went wif my frens ,
i was too hurry when they say they wanna watch movie and i nvr think before
i bought the tickets .
Please Forgive me ...

0 comments: