MY 2nD house ^^

Monday, January 11, 2010

I think most of u know wheres my 2nd house alrdy xD
hehe , It's my leng lui baby's hse.(she wrote this herself haha)
Im almost all the time at her house till night .
most fun thing is , theres free food everynight xD !!!
its good for me cox my mom don cook in the house everyday .
I have to go out and eat with my frens everynight .
Now i can spend time with my baby , and have free dinner !
save time and money LOLX !
I always bully my baby ! she is so pity but she know i always love her
no matter what ^@^ !
In her blog also say lerr , if i go to her house i alway kacao her
She is kind enough ^^ don wan to complain infront of me
wan to let the whole blogger knw abt it >.<
She is the special one. No one can replace her in my heart

Aiyer , 2day de post so girly ...
dunno whats happening to me haha !
don think this post is writen from me :P

0 comments: